Frequently Asked Questions
9-5 Monday-Friday are our core support hours. But support hours outside of this is possible for our client needs.
We offer our solution on a subscription basis. We have a package structure for individual licences depending on your business needs. Exact pricing will be reflective on the exact number of licenses needed and options taken up.
With every package we offer one week of on-site training, free of charge as we want to make the transition as seamless as possible. Sonas ensures you will be able to fully navigate and operate our system. Our system has been built with businesses in mind, to make sure our system is user-friendly and efficient. Additional training packages available.
We can set up a customised API which will automatically extract the data from your existing systems, creating a direct feed, or we can pull the data which can be done manually.
Sonas Software is a cloud-based solution meaning we are adaptable to any region with data connectivity. Our solution has been developed for an international market.
We have two areas of our system related controls and Micorsoft Azure as we use them for our data centre data storage.
- Secure Networks Azure Virtual Network Gateway allows you to build an encrypted IPSec(IP Security) tunnel from the user side.
- Key Logs MS Azure keys are encrypted with robust 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption.
- Malware Protection MS Azure security features include various integrated options to protect against malware. You can enable the antimalware option in the Azure management portal.
- Access Management Microsoft provides you Azure Multi-Factor Authentication service that you can also use as a standalone server during on-premise integrations.
System Related Control
Transactional Data We have adopted PCI DSS security protocols to protect data. Confidential or sensitive data is always protected and anonymised. Inhouse Security
- We have Access rights authorisation setup.
- User activation and secure password.
- Our recon engine has the ability to require or include data information coming from different data files.